Rumpel Lite: Rumpel on iOS
Rumpel Lite is an iOS demonstrator app for the HAT, powered by Rumpel dashboard. It is used to give a demonstration of any new HAT or DEX APIs, or any new functionality that becomes available on the HAT ecosystem that can be used across all HAT Applications. Currently, one can use Rumpel Lite to:
- Download and configure a HAT - private, personal data containers for storing consumer information generated on the internet
- Securely store and maintain your own personal information
- Gather and capture information that’s created about you by internet services like Facebook and Twitter
- Monitor and retain iOS sensor data about your location
- Store and publish text-based notes and updates
It is made available as an open source programme, under Mozilla Public License. HAT Applications and Service Providers can modify Rumpel Lite to suit their own applications and use cases.